Latin Name: Hibiscus sabdariffa L
Synonym: Ruselle extract; Roselle Calyx Extract; Rose Eggplant
Extract; hibiscus extract.
Description: The Roselle powder extracted from the calyx of
Hibiscetin. It is easily soluble in water and ethanol water liquor,
not soluble in acetone and oil. The aqueous solution is purple and
red, and the powder also has a good stability under the acid
condition. It has hairdressing effect, can reducing blood pressure
and preventing cancer and caducity. It also can adjust feminine
Useful Part: Calyx.
Appearance: Red Violet Powder.
Test Method: TLC.
Specifications: 5:1; 10:1
Active Ingredient: Natural Anthocyanin Roselle Red, natural
Flavonoids, natural total Polyphenol, Hibiscus acid, Gossypetin,
organic Acids, Vitamin C, a large number of natural Pigments and
Roselle Red (Hibiscetin):
Molecular Formula: C18H16O9.
Molecular Weight: 376.
1. Roselle of protocatechuic acid can promote blood cell
2. Roselle of polyphenols can promote gastric cancer cells dying;
3. Roselle of anthocyanins may be able to promote the destruction
of blood cells, inhibition of drug induced liver oxidative damage;
4. Roselle extract can inhibit colon cancer induced by chemical
substances, but also increase the glutathione with the function of
protecting liver function;
5. Roselle extract can regulate blood pressure and improve sleep.
6. Roselle of hibiscus acid can treat the heart disease, high blood
pressure, arteriosclerosis. And can lower cholesterol and
Package Double plastic-bag inside, aluminum foil bag paper or fiber
drum outside. N.W: 25kg/drum
Storage Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat.
Shelf Life 2 years