Latin Name: Vitis vinifera L.
Description: Grape Seed Extract is an extract from the seed of
grape. The seed is left over from the production of wine or juice
are harvested, ground and extracted. They have a high content of
compound known as OPCs. Since French researcher, Dr. Jack
Masquelier isolated OPCs from peanut skin in 1947, OPCs is found in
many plants and has been declared to be a potent antioxidant of
non-toxic, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, and free of side
effects according to a review of numerous researches.
Part of the Plant Used: Seed
Appearance: Fine Red Brown Powder
Test Method: UV
Specification: OPC 95% by UV
Active Ingredient: Procyanidins (OPCs); Polyphenols (PP)
Molecular formula: C30H26O12
Molecular Weight: 578.53
Procyanidins B1 (CAS#:29106-49-8) Procyanidins B2 (CAS#:20315-25-7)
Procyanidins B3 (CAS#:23567-23-9)Procyanidins B4 (CAS#:29106-51-2).
1. Procyanidins is an efficient antioxidant and the most effective
free radical scavenger, having a very strong activity in the body
and rapid absorbed completely;
2. Vascular enhancer;
3. It can reduce the probability of the diabetes;
4. Increasing the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, preventing
the skin from the radiation damage of the sun's rays.
Package: 25kg/drum, double layers plastic bags inside.
1. Our best quality extract with natural and pure. No additives,
2. We supply high quality products, reasonable price, prompt
3. Our factory have passed the ISO9001