product origin: tomato fruit.
latin name: lycopersicum esculentum
synonyms: psi,psi-carotene; ( all-trans ) - lycopene
chemical name: psi,psi-carotene; ( all-trans ) - lycopene
appearance: fine dark red solid.
cas : 502-65-8
solubility: lycopene is insoluble in water, and can be dissolved
only in organic solvents and oils.
active ingredients: lycopene
molecular formula: c40h56
molecular weight: 536. 88
melting point: 172-173? ? C
boiling point: 660. 9? ? C at 760mmhg
vapour pressure: 1. 33e-16mmhgat 25? ? C
flash point : 350. 7? ? C
specifications: 5%, 6%, 10%, 98% lycopene, hlpc
(1) it has effect like resisting cancer, decreasing tumor, slowing
down the speed of the proliferation of tumor. Especially it has
better preventive and inhibitory effect on prostate cancer, uterine
cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, esophageal
cancer, and buccal cancer.
(2) it has effect of regulating blood lipid. Its stronger
antioxidant action can prevent the ldl (low density lipoprotein)
cholesterol being destroyed by oxidation, which can alleviate
atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease symptoms.
(3) anti-radiation. Prevent skin being damaged by ultraviolet
(4) anti-aging. Enhance human immunity.
(5) protecting cardiovascular system and preventing getting heart