name: polygonum cuspidatum extract.
latin name: polygonum cuspidatum sieb. Et
part of the plant used: rhizome.
molecular formula: c14h12o3.
molecular weight: 228. 24.
1. To increase sperm secretion and stimulate sexual desire;
2. To have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma;
3. To lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth;
4. To dry dampness and kill worms;
5. To expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen
6. Antifugal and antivirotic.
appearance: white crystal powder.
solubilite: in 70% above ethanol, add 7g resveratrol 98%, the
solution be clear and colorless. In acetone, clear faint yellow or
colorless solution at 50mg/ml.
test method: hplc
package: 25kg/drum, packed in 40cm*50cm paper-drums and two
storage: stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away
from moisture and strong light / heat.
shelf life: two years under well storage situation and stored away
from direct sun light.